Audrey "Pat" McGhee
Audrey "Pat" McGhee, is the grand muse of fashion for the trendsetters as well as movers and shakers looking for unique and classy appeal. Ms. McGhee has always lived a life of fashion with 20 years of experience as a Retail Manager/Make-over Consultant for Colony Shops, Inc., in addition to being a fashion consultant for Malarkey International India. Some of her other professional modeling experiences in the fashion and beauty industry include; Bronner Brothers Hair Shows, T.C.B./Motions Hair Show and the Walt Disney Project.
She has appeared in mainstream and trade media sources such as, "Up Front", WTVT-TV, Channel 10 as a guest of Host, Denise White and she has been on the cover of the Power Broker Magazine's style Edition in March 2006, BLU Magazine (Tampa Tribute) Fall issue, 2009, and WWWE Magazine (Sarasota, FL.) November 2009, BOSS Magazine, September 2010, NU YU Magazine September 2010, Lucky Magazine (Leesburg, FL.), St. Pete.Times/ TBT fashion article, September 2011. Ms. McGhee also serves as the Fashion Editor for the Power Broker Magazine. Her design wear has been featured in the following community events:
· "It's All about Kids" Youth fundraiser, Tampa, Florida, 2007
· St. Petersburg College for the Kidney Foundation, 2007
· Alpha Kappa Alpha National Service Sorority, Inc., Youth Fashion Program, 2008
· NAACP Festival, 2008
· Rhymes and Runway in conjunction with Atlanta Ga. Team, Orlando, Florida, 2008
· City of Refuge, Incarcerated Women Program (Make-over), Clearwater, FL. September 20, 2008
· Tampa Bay Fashion Week, St. Petersburg and Tampa FL., September 2008 - 2012.
· NOVA Fashion Week, Presenting "Unpredictable Demin" Alexandria Va., February 23 - March 1, 2009
· South Florida Fashion Week, Ft. Meyers, FL. April 2009
· Rock the Runway, Tampa, FL. June 2009
· Trash'ion Fashion Show, Art Pool Gallery, St. Petersburg, FL. July 2009
· 2009 International Hispanic Designer Fashion Show, Tampa, FL. November 2009
· 2009 Annual Battle of the Models/Designers Competition, Atlanta, Ga., November 2009 (Placed 2nd)
· TRIG South Florida Fashion Week, Port Charlotte, FL. April 29, 2010
· Strut Fashion Show, St. Petersburg, FL. June 25, 2010
· Fashion Runway Orlando FL., November 21, 2010
· Jada Collins Winter Wonderland Extravaganza, Orlando, FL. December 11, 2010
· Fashion Designer and Completion , Leesburg, FL. August 6, 2011 (Placed 2nd )
· St. Petersburg Art & Fashion Week, St. Petersburg, FL. September 9, 2011
· Night of Designer Originals, Breast Cancer Awareness, Lakeland, FL. October 9, 2011
· Extreme Make-over Home Edition, St. Petersburg Beach, FL., January 2012
These events featured her custom designing expertise for clients specifically with the client's figure in mind.
As CEO of an urban couture clothing line designed for women ages 25 and older, who want to blend boldness with feminine beauty, Ms. McGhee focuses on individual body size. She designs clothes for women who are sizes 6 to 24, with a focus on the women who were the forgotten sizes (12 - 24). Ms. McGhee knows that women who are those sizes have a hard time finding fitted, fashionable clothing.
Pat views her design skills are a gift from God. She uses her talent to work with women at the peak or in the valley of their lives (figuratively speaking). Her clients include bridal party participants entering one of life's most joyous occasions, women in the midst of life changing illnesses who require a wardrobe makeover, ladies who are taking their careers to a whole new level, and others who simply desire to re-make their look.
Pat volunteers her time to work with youth and other populations. She is involved in many community service projects. She has worked with Earth Missions Inc., Youth Cultural Program, Resource for Women, "Tribute To Women" (Forster Kid Project), St. Petersburg College Fashion Show, Life Link charity, St Paul's Baptist Church, Safety Harbor, Cashmere & Colors Productions, Fletcher Productions and Angelia's Hair Salon. Ms. McGhee was the 2005 Coordinator of the State of Florida, Department of Juvenile Justice - City of St. Petersburg Youth Summit. She is a member of Without Walls International Church, under the direction of Pastor Paula White, as well as a board member of ASAP (AIDS Services Association of Pinellas, Inc.) St. Petersburg, Florida.
Ms. McGhee's outstanding work will speak for itself and you are invited to contact her additional information.